Relax – Massages – Ricefields – Markets - Temples
7 days- 6 nights
Day 1.- Arrival
- Upon your arrival you will be picked up at the airport of Denpasar and translated to the town of Seminyak (south of Bali), where you will be staying in a fabulous Private Villa selected for you.
- Once you are installed, we will review the program of your stay together (in case you have any questions or doubs), and give you the necessary documentation, which will include our recommendations and a list of restaurants, warungs, bars, terraces and nice places to have a drink.
Day 2.- Relax (day off)
Day 3.- Jimbaran and Uluwatu.
- At 8 am, a guide will come to pick you up and take you to the village of Jimbaran where you will begin the day by visiting the famous traditional market where you can admire the variety of species of fish sold in these places.
- Then you will be transferred to the famous beach of Balangan.
- Then you will visit the Uluwatu area where you can relax in Padang Padang Beach and later, in one of the most beautiful beaches in southern side of Bali: Suluban Beach, surrounded by a lovely environment. After that, the guide will lead you to the impressive Uluwatu Temple, one of the most sacred and beautiful on the island, located on a steep cliff.
- You shall eat at the legendary restaurant 'El Kabron', where in the late afternoon you can admire one of the most wonderful sunsets that make this island famous.
- At dusk the vehicle will take you back to your Villa.
- You can go out for a beer and dinner.
Day 4.- Massages and relax.
- After breakfast a vehicle will pick you up at your Villa to transfer you to the Desa Seni Center, located in the heart of Canggu, where you will enjoy a day of rest and relaxation on their outstanding facilities.
- Then you will enjoy a healthy lunch, made with products cultivated in the same facilities, either in the pool or in the restaurant.
- After lunch they will provide you a relaxing massage session, among which we offer:
A.- Hot Stone Therapy (90 minutes)
Hot Stone Massage is a style of massage therapy in which heat-treated stones are placed on the body to promote relaxation and to open up the meridians (energy pathways). Hot stone therapy melts away tension, calms the psyche, releases toxins in the body and increases circulation and metabolism. Our professional massage therapists also incorporate a customized massage, with the use of the hot stones that offers enhanced benefits. The direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to the deeper muscle layers. The hot stones expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. Balance! Rejuvenation!
B.- Balinese Boreh (100 minutes)
This traditional Balinese remedy is used as a healing art and made from a medley of warmed spices indigenous to the island of Bali. The Boreh paste is lathered over your entire body and massaged in a rhythmic motion to warm the skin and thereby remove dead skin cells, improve skin tone, and soothe the muscles.
C.- Javanese Lulur-Body Scrub (120 minutos)
A traditional massage teamed with the Javanese Lulur body scrub makes a dynamic duo of deep purification and exfoliation. Enhanced with the combination of traditional spices and roots, this healing art works well in eliminating dead skin cells and procuring new cells. A refreshing yoghurt moisturizer restoring the skin’s natural Ph Balance follows this treatment.
- Once you are back in your Villa, you might have diner in the surroundings of Seminyak.
Day 5.- Munduk, Tabanan and Tanah Lot.
- In the morning (8 am) the guide will pick you up and take you to the northern part of the island, which will begin visiting the Munduk Waterfalls, the Twin Lakes Gobleg and Goa Gajah (the Elephant Cave).
- Then he will take you to the Lake Bratan area, where you can visit the majestic temple Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, surrounded and reflected on the lake.
- Then the guide will drive you to see the famous ricefields of Jatiluwih, recognized as a World Heritage Site, where you can also eat at any of the nearby restaurants.
- Later they will take you to Minduk, to visit a coffee plantation, where you can taste various types of tea and balinese coffee, including the famous Kopi Luwak, one of the most expensive and delicious in the world.
- Then you will visit the traditional market of Tabanan, where they exhibit and sell all kinds of fruits, vegetables, crafts, etc., and where you can check the ritual of bargaining to arrange a definite price.
- At sunset time you will visit the Temple of Tanah Lot, one of the most spectacular of the island, situated on top of a rock into the sea, being surrounded by water at high tide. Within the premises you can also visit the Temple of Pura Batu Bolong, where you can watch another spectacular sunset.
- At the conclusion of this visit the guide will accompany you back to your accommodation.
- In the evening you can dine and have a drink at any of the locations on the area.
Day 6.- Ubud, Sebatu, Penglipuran and Pura Besakih Temple.
- In the morning (8 am) the guide will pick you up to take you to the town of Ubud where you will begin the day by visiting the traditional market.
- Later on you will be stopping to admire the amazing ricefields of Tegalalan and continue towards Sebatu, where you can purify yourself in the fountains of the Sacred Spring Temple.
- Then you will walk over the bamboo forest and arrive to a small traditional village: Penglipuran, where you can admire the details of the Balinese architecture, and how the locals live.
- In this town you can eat, savoring some of the typical products of the Balinese cuisine.
- After lunch you will be taken to Gunung Agung Volcano, the highest of the island and the one that still remains active since its eruption in 1963.
- Finally you will visit the Mother Temple of Pura Besakih, the largest and holiest of the island, which consists of 22 temples inside.
- After this visit, your guide will escort you to your residence.
- By the evening can sip a drink and dinner around.
Day 7.- Departure.
- You can take the morning to finish some last minute shopping and prepare your luggage.
- At the indicated time the driver will pick you up from your accommodation to accompany you to the airport in Denpasar
The price of the stay for two people is 2.380,00.- € and includes:
- Villa rental (+ daily breakfast).
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival.
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival.
- Fruits basket on arrival.
- Transfers to and from airport
- Rental vehicle for the trips.
- Spanish/English speaking guide during the visits to temples, markets and rice fields. Massages and food in "Desa Seni", Canggu.
- Tickets to the temples and markets.