Meditation – Yoga – Relax – Temples
5 days in Canggu - 5 days in Ubud
Day 1.- Arrival.
- Upon your arrival you will be picked up at the airport of Denpasar and you will go to the village of Canggu (on the southwest part of Bali), where you will be staying in a Yoga Retreatment Center selected for you.
- Once installed, in case that you have any doubs or questions, we can review together the program of your stay. We will also hand you over the necessary documentation, in which you will find our recommendations and a list of restaurants, warungs, bars, terraces and pleasant places to eat and have a drink.
(5 days - 5 nights)
Day 2.- Swimming pool – Relax – Yoga.
- In the morning, after breakfast, you can enjoy the facilities of the place, especially your private bungalow and its delightful pool.
- You shall have lunch in the restaurant or at the pool center, where you can taste some of their delicious meals made with the products they grow on the orchard of the same center.
- After a bit of rest you will be called to your first yoga session taught by a professional.
- In the afternoon you can go by a private car to locations around Canggu: Umalas, Kerobokan and Petitenget.
- For dinner you can go to any of the nearby establishments, some of them on the list we provided to you.
Day 3.- Relax - Meditation – Massage.
- After breakfast you will have an intense session of Meditation taught by professors from the center in the yoga room of the resort.
- The rest of the morning you can enjoy the facilities of the center.
- After lunch they will provide you a relaxing massage with hot stones and later, you will be able to rest in the saltwater pool sipping a delicious and nutritious organic tea.
- Then you can return to the Spa. A facial treatment, a manicure and a pedicure await you.
- Later you can stay in the center, go to the beaches that make this town famous, or take a walk around, while visiting for dinner any of the listed establishments that we kindly recommended.
Day 4.- Meditation – Uluwatu Temple.
- After breakfast, you will have a new session of Meditation (Ayurveda) taught by professionals.
- The rest of the morning you can relax in the center's facilities.
- After eating a driver will pick to up and lead you to the impressive Temple of Uluwatu, one of the most sacred and beautiful in Bali, perched on a steep cliff, from which you can admire one of the wonderful sunsets that built this island.
- After visiting the temple the driver will take you back to your accommodation.
- You can go out for a beer and dinner at any of the locations in the surroundings of the center.
Día 5.- Yoga-Templo de Tanah Lot y Mercado de Tabanan.
- In the morning, after your yoga session, the vehicle will pick you up to take you to visit the temple of Tanah Lot, one of the most spectacular on the island, situated on top of a rock into the sea, being surrounded by water when there is high tide.
- Within the premises you can see the Temple of Pura Batu Bolong. Then they will take you to visit the traditional market of Tabanan, where they display and sell all kinds of fruits, vegetables, crafts, and you will be able to watch the ritual of bargaining to definitively get the best price.
- You can have lunch at any of the local restaurants.
- And after that you will be taken back to your accommodation.
- In the afternoon we will leave time for you to prepare your luggage to travel to Ubud next day.
(5 days - 4 nights)
Day 6.- Transfer to Ubud.
- Early in the morning the car will pick you up to take you to the town of Ubud.
- Once you arrive you can go for a walk, visiting the many corners of the city and getting to know about their people.
- You may eat in the hotel or in one of the selected restaurants.
- In the afternoon you can enjoy the wonderful facilities of the Hotel. The dinner can be performed in some of the restaurants of the surroundings.
Day 7.- Tegalalan Ricefields, Gunung Agung Volcano and Pura Besakih Temple.
- At 8 am in the morning, the guide will pick you up to accompany you to the Ricefields of Tegalalan, continuing on the way to Sebatu where you can purify yourselves on the fountains of the Holy Spring Temple.
- Then you will walk over the Bamboo Forest to finally reach the traditional village of Penglipuran where you can admire the details of Balinese architecture and see how the locals live.
- In this town you can eat, savoring some of the typical products of Balinese cuisine.
- Then you will visit a coffee plantation where you can taste various types of Balinese tea and coffee, including Kopi Luwak, one of the most expensive and delicious in the world.
- After lunch you will be taken to the surroundings of Gunung Agung Volcano, the highest of the island and that still remains active since its eruption in 1963.
- Finally you will visit the Mother Temple of Pura Besakih, the largest and holiest of the island, which consists of 22 temples.
- After the tour you will return to the hotel where you can relax for the rest of the day and later have dinner at your chioce.
Day 8.- Mengwi: Taman Ayun Temple and Ulun Danu Bratan.
- In the morning they will go to the hotel to pick you up and head to Bedugul area.
- The first stop is the town of Mengwi, where you will visit the Royal Temple of Taman Ayun, a true masterpiece of the seventeenth century.
- Then you will reach the village of Bedugul, a mountain village where temperatures drop drastically. With this climate, the area is known as the "garden of Bali", because here grow the best vegetables that are sold in local markets. The strawberries are typical, available all year round and can be enjoyed in the village market.
- After you will get down to Lake Bratan where you can admire the iconic temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, authentic Hindu temple dedicated to Dewi Danu, the goddess of the waters, and it also shares space with a small Buddhist temple
- You may eat in the vicinity of the temple and after eating, on your way back to the hotel, you will pass by Alas Kedaton, the sacred monkey forest and giant bats.
- You might enjoy the dinner time in the surroundings of your hotel.
Day 9.- Cooking classes.
- After breakfast they will pick you up from the hotel to start the day with a visit to the famous Market of Ubud, where you can purchase some of the ingredients you will need for the cooking class.
- The Cooking Class is run by a friendly couple who will teach you how to use the different spices while you learn how to cook the most delicious and typical dishes.
- The class will conclude with a tasting of the dishes prepared from all of the participants.
- You can spend the afternoon exploring the streets of Ubud and do some shopping
Day 10.- Departure.
- You can take the morning to finish some last minute shopping and prepare your luggage.
- At the indicated time the driver will pick you up from your accommodation to accompany you to the airport in Denpasar
The price for two people is 2.990,00.- € and includes:
- 5 nights accommodation and breakfast at the exclusive Canggu Yoga Center.
- Welcome drink, fruit basket and cold towels on arrival.
- Yoga, Meditation, Massage and Spa (2 people).
- Entrance to several temples on the island (2 people).
- 4 nights accommodation and breakfast in a top hotel in Ubud.
- Cooking Class (2 people).
- Private vehicle for transportation.
- Spanish/ English speaking guide.
- Arrival and return to the airport.