(5 Days / 4 Nights)
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Ruteng
- Meeting at Labuan Bajo Airport then drive to :
- Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian. Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
Day 2: Ruteng – Bajawa
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bena, located at the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
- Overnight in Bajawa.
Day 3: Bajawa – Moni
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes.
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
- Overnight in Moni
Day 4: Moni – Kalimutu Lake – Maumere
- Kelimutu (Three Color Lake). Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Jopu is a small village as a centre of ikat weaving.
- Wolowaru is the only one chestnut fruit industry in Flores and typical traditional house of Ende people.
- Waiara Black Sandy Beach is famous beach for sun bathing and snorkeling.
- Maumere is a sea port located in the East of Flores. The end of the trip in Maumere.
- Overnight in Maumere
Day 5: Maumere – Airport
- Free program and drive to Maumere airport for the next destination.